|
|
|
|
那一个没有电脑,电视机的晚上 我们在玩海豚音自学训练班。  我和二姐两个人坐在客厅, 学张靓颖,学卢广仲,学哈林,学侧田。 元气大伤之后, 决定把训练班的名字改成 “鬼吼鬼叫训练班” 原来海豚音是那么那么高难度的。。。 在完全没有技巧可言的教学方式下, 自己张开喉咙硬硬唱到最高音去, 但是凭我低沉的嗓子, 要唱高音已经很难, 更何况海豚音, 所以, 姐姐随手“灭”了我的手臂一下, 要逼我喊出高音。。。
结果, 海豚音没有练到, 却留下了美丽的痕迹。。。 这是过了几天的证据(很暴力的姐姐啊。。。可怜的我。。) T_T呜呜。。。
 Labels: gossip gossip, sharing
* Orangie* ---- Saturday, January 31, 2009 11:25 PM
|
|
|
|
MY's Rhapsody |
|
|
What is the time now |
|
Me ME me 。。。 |
吃是人生最大乐趣
就算身形被形容为“大只”
依然坚持不到60公斤也不认真减肥 |
My wish list |
 nice exam result
 slim slim slim while eating alot
 Luck Luck Luck
 A trip to taiwan
 S.E. W910i
 More colorful tees
 master korean language
 no killer lecturer
 wider social network
 learn piano
 have long hair
 get a unique haircut
 nice and neat teeth
|
|
Meh mEh meH !!! |
|
|
Dar-Links |
Friends For Sales |
|
|
Quoted |
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls
I believe that tomorrow is another day
I believe in MIRACLES ~~
--Audrey Hepburn
|
|
Archive |
|
|
History。。。
| |
|
|
|