@再次隆重登场~@

隔了那么久,
我终于又有回了那个mood要帮我的BlogHouse装修~~
换了个跟第一代完全不一样风格的Look
趁着新年来临之际
我完成了新的版面改装
*finally...finally...*


全新的面貌
有我最爱的橙色
面世啦~~
^_^

加入了一首背景音乐
跟大家介绍一下
是《千与千寻》的片尾曲
本身看过这套戏不下15次
所以也很喜欢这首歌~~

欢迎第二代的到来~~
YooooHoooo~~~

Labels:


* Orangie* ---- Sunday, January 25, 2009 10:38 AM




MY's Rhapsody
What is the time now
Me ME me 。。。
吃是人生最大乐趣
就算身形被形容为“大只”
依然坚持不到60公斤也不认真减肥
My wish list
nice exam result
slim slim slim while eating alot
Luck Luck Luck
A trip to taiwan
S.E. W910i
More colorful tees
master korean language
no killer lecturer
wider social network
learn piano
have long hair
get a unique haircut
nice and neat teeth
Meh mEh meH !!!

Dar-Links
Friends For Sales
Quoted

I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls
I believe that tomorrow is another day
I believe in MIRACLES ~~
--Audrey Hepburn
Archive
History。。。
Credits
The Mehs
Listed on
Help end world hunger