@孩子,要扶着妈妈一起走。。@

吃完午餐上车后,爸爸准备开车了
谁知!
我和妈咪突然尖叫起来!
吓了他一跳~~

是一家人,
大大小小的儿子女儿媳妇女婿抱着小孩走在前面,
夫妇俩老走在后面,
从我们车子前经过,
要跨过沟渠时,
老母亲一个不小心,
勾到沟渠旁的石阶,
整个人向前跌去,
不懂脸还是头,还直接撞向park在路边的myvi车门咧~~
然后就整个人跌坐在马路边的地上,
站不起来。。
吓到我跟妈咪同时尖叫出来~~

老母亲站不起来,
她走在前面的儿子女儿媳妇女婿这个时候才走回头~~

爸爸在这个时候
讲了一句话:
“酱多儿女,竟然没有一个扶着妈妈一起走。。”

Labels: ,


* Orangie* ---- Tuesday, December 23, 2008 9:58 PM




MY's Rhapsody
What is the time now
Me ME me 。。。
吃是人生最大乐趣
就算身形被形容为“大只”
依然坚持不到60公斤也不认真减肥
My wish list
nice exam result
slim slim slim while eating alot
Luck Luck Luck
A trip to taiwan
S.E. W910i
More colorful tees
master korean language
no killer lecturer
wider social network
learn piano
have long hair
get a unique haircut
nice and neat teeth
Meh mEh meH !!!

Dar-Links
Friends For Sales
Quoted

I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls
I believe that tomorrow is another day
I believe in MIRACLES ~~
--Audrey Hepburn
Archive
History。。。
Credits
The Mehs
Listed on
Help end world hunger